Zarephath Christian Church
Student Ministry Pastor
Zarephath, New Jersey
Why We Love This Opportunity
Zarephath Christian Church is positioned to not only influence their county for Jesus but also impact the entire state of New Jersey and beyond. Their partnership with a regional radio station, access to hundreds of acres of land, experience in serving their community, and strong pastoral team make them an ideal destination for the right candidate.
About This Organization
Zarephath Christian Church (ZCC) is back and stronger than ever. New families arrive each week, and the church continues to see people saying “YES” to Jesus. There is a buzz about what God is doing as ZCC continues to love, live, and serve like Jesus.
Founded in 1989 as an independent Christian church, ZCC had the opportunity to grow creatively and quickly through its access to seven hundred acres and free radio time through the Pillar Ministries radio station Star 99.1.
The church is a true reflection of the multicultural diversity of the surrounding community, with over 60 countries represented in the congregation. An annual “Culture Fest” is a visible display of what God is doing in drawing the nations to the church.
The opportunity to lead the student ministry is enormous for the right person. ZCC is a church with a “can-do” attitude. They love God, trust one another, and believe students are called to serve and change the world for Jesus TODAY! ZCC is a church family looking for a teammate who wants to become part of its community. You will not be asked to babysit. ZCC is looking for a strong leader with a big heart and a desire to mold and shape the future legacy of ministry in the northeast.
- Stay on the cutting edge of ministry to students and families.
- Recruit, supervise, train, and continue to develop Student Ministry workers.
- Partner with parents in equipping students to be disciples of Jesus.
- Actively participate as a member of the Pastor/Director Team.
- Appoint Student Ministry leadership team and oversee volunteers.
- Live out the godly character found in 1 Timothy 3:1-13.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- High “get it” factor in best practices in reaching students and resourcing families.
- Teachable, self-motivated team player with a killer work ethic and strong follow-through.
- Strong organizational leader.
- Well-developed philosophy and practice of the spiritual formation of students.
- High emotional intelligence and social skills.
- Proficient in understanding, teaching, and application of Scripture.
Share This resource