Church Data Operations Manager
Why We Love This Opportunity
God has done great things over 30+ years of ministry, and the best days of ministry fruitfulness are still ahead.
There is a great foundation of skilled team members in place representing many years of impacting ministry at Victory. This serves as a launching point for a dynamic future as people are coming back to church after COVID. There is a large vision for a great season ahead.
The church is located between Tampa and Orlando, FL. Lakeland has been recognized as an “All American City.”
It’s a friendly mid-size city of 250,000, with all of the amenities.
About This Organization
Victory Church launched in March 1989. From day one, the church has had the heart to reach lost people. Victory is truly known as Lakeland’s ‘community church’. In 2006 Victory launched the South Campus which is thriving today as they meet in a movie theater.
In 2020 (pre-COVID), Victory averaged approximately 3,000 in weekend attendance. They occupy 170,000 square ft of permanent buildings, located on 85 acres.
Every person is encouraged to live a life of personal evangelism. Victory gives about $1.5 million each year to advance the gospel locally and globally. They support 240 missionaries around the world and partner with 47 missional organizations. The Dream Center and inner-city Kids Club program are known city-wide for having a tremendous impact on the community.
Coming out of COVID, in-person participation continues to rise. The leadership of the church anticipates a great ministry focus heading into the Fall of 2021 and beyond.
Victory Church is seeking a Church Data Operations Manager. This new leader will wake up thinking about how to create an excellent digital guest experience church-wide, using person-centered practices. Victory’s goal is to enhance guest and volunteer engagement with sustainable technologies and innovation.
- Evaluate current church data management platform, usage, and processes
- Research and present and defend the best practices/platform/process for ongoing church data management
- Lead the implementation, timeline, communication, and training for the changes
- Ensure there is staff-wide compliance and ongoing training as needed
- Maintain a clean database, handling duplicates, and discrepancies
- Oversee the background check process for new and existing volunteers
- Champion the system/process, understanding that it’s about people
- Help digitize all of the systems and processes of the church, in an effort to make things mobile-friendly and increase outreach capabilities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Tech-savvy and constantly learning new tricks of the trade
- Relational and engaging personality – TEAM PLAYER
- Curious and research/detail/solutions-oriented
- Must love Jesus and be bought into the mission and vision of Victory Church
- Deep experience with data management, workflows, and reporting
- 3+ years in a similar field, guest/customer-focused data management.
- It would be ideal if there was church data management experience
Share This resource