Crosspoint Christian Church
Student Ministries Director
Cape Coral, Florida
Why We Love This Opportunity
Crosspoint Christian Church has a long history of caring for and reaching their community for Christ. The student ministries at Crosspoint is known for their small groups and student leadership. Crosspoint has long tenured staff and volunteers, who are deeply committed to the mission, vision, and values of the church. The student ministries team is excited to welcome a new Student Ministries Director.
About This Organization
Crosspoint was planted 15 years ago in 2006 and began as a portable church. Through consistent and steady growth over the years we expanded our campus by building a brand new 18,000+ square foot Worship Center with children’s ministry space in 2019. Our mission has always remained the same to connect people to Christ and community. We want to make disciples who make disciples. The three things that are most important to us are providing an engaging weekend worship experience where everyone is welcome, connecting people in Life Groups (groups of 8-12 people) and loving our city by serving and meeting their needs.
Crosspoint is a growing and healthy church, located in one of the fastest growing cities in America. Our staff team is comprised of several leaders who have been with Crosspoint for 8 or more years. We have very little turnover. We have a thriving Children’s and Student Ministry and a high percentage of our church family are connected in a Life Group that meets weekly. We are financially strong and well positioned for the future. In spite of the pandemic, Crosspoint has remained strong and in person attendance has bounced back quickly.
The Student Ministry Director is responsible for all aspects of Crosspoint’s Middle and High School Student Ministry.
What Success Looks Like:
- The middle school and high school groups are growing.
- One-on-one discipleship is taking place and students are growing in their relationship with Jesus, resulting in consistent life change.
- Students are serving in the community and on the Crosspoint Crew.
- Attendance is keeping pace with overall church growth.
- There is excitement about the vision of Crosspoint and getting connected in Student Ministry.
- Tiers of leaders and coaches are being developed to effectively support all Life Group Leaders and future growth.
- There is consistency in Student Ministry leader training including discipleship training for leaders and coaches.
- There is a positive and smooth transition from Kidpoint to Student Ministry for both students and parents.
Share This resource