Peoria Rescue Ministries
Chief Financial Officer/Business Director
Why I Love This Opportunity
This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone to move from success to significance and serve an excellent ministry in a more affordable context. There is a strong existing team ready to step into an exciting future with a new teammate. A highly capable yet less experienced candidate will develop in this role with tremendous potential. Experienced candidates will be embraced for the value they bring.
About This Organization
Peoria Rescue Ministries has worked hard to develop and realign its ministry into holistic care. They know who they are, who they are called to serve, and how. PRM has a strong organizational foundation and a clearly defined future.
PRM’s new CFO/Business Director will serve on their Ministry Executive Leadership Team and provide leadership for their Business Team. The CFO/Business Director will perform a pivotal role in implementing change while maintaining stability within PRM. There is room for innovation and a strong foundation to build upon.
Provide management and execution in the areas of:
- Assist in developing and maintaining excellence and security in all finance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the Business Team members are trained, scheduled, and led with excellence.
- Work with an outside accounting firm for annual Audits and Tax Filings
- Consult with Legal Counsel as necessary in all areas of Ministry compliance.
- Oversee internal or external vendors, contractors, or providers for Core IT solutions
- Assist in Software Systems selection and implementation
- Manage all employment-related paperwork, Payroll & Benefits services
- Participate with Area Directors in Personnel Matters
- Encourage and develop opportunities for spiritual and skill growth among staff
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Above all – must align with PRM values and culture
- Strong Business and Financial Management Acumen and Experience managing Finance/Accounting, HR, and IT
- Ability to balance and maintain several ongoing projects in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational leadership and administrative skills
- Adherence to PRM’s Employee Affirmations, including abstaining from partaking in alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana, is required upon hire and continuously while employed
Share This resource