North Christian Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Pastor Matt and the team at North Christian Church are passionate about building intentional discipleship communities. NCC has a rich history and a great future.
About This Organization
North Christian Church started just prior to 1960 with a few dedicated families. The church started as a Church of Christ, and later changed to Christian Church. The church has a history of longevity in the minister position, having only a relatively small number of ministers who stay for a longer number of years.
In 1997 the church moved to its current location, building a brand new building on a number of newly purchased acres on the north side of town. After continued growth, an additional addition/remodel was done in 2005. In its ‘prime’ NCC’s attendance was over 300, and current attendance is around 125.
The new Youth Minister will have the opportunity to envision and build a youth ministry. NCC has had a history of vibrant and growing youth ministries. After a season of transition, NCC is ready to see the youth ministry thrive once again.
- Oversee and implement a strategic vision for the ministry to youth that encapsulates.
- Develop appropriate discipleship relationships with students, and equip parents to develop the faith of their own children.
- Relational discipleship in all areas, utilizing the Orange Philosophy of family ministry.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- NCC’s culture is highly relational.
- A successful candidate will be able to convey warmth and sincerity as they cultivate relationships inside the church and in the community.
- The ideal candidate will have a heart and desire to come alongside P. Matt as a collaborator serving NCC.
- Recruiting and training new adult leaders will be a primary focus for this new leader.
Share This resource