High School Director
Why We Love This Opportunity
Immanuel is a healthy church that is passionate about the discipleship of students. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter that thinks big and enjoys a collaborative approach to ministry.
About This Organization
Immanuel Church is part of the Converge movement of churches, “working to help people meet, know and follow Jesus.” A strong emphasis on evangelism and reaching the community is a key part of the church’s identity. Immanuel is poised for a new season of momentum and growth.
The High School Director gives leadership and direction to the overall ministry which includes a large group Sunday evening gathering and midweek small group meetings.
- Provide overall leadership & vision for high school students.
- Plan weekly programs & special events.
- Develop an effective partnership between the church & parents.
- Lead the strategic planning and budgeting process.
- Champion the overall vision and mission of the church.
- Foster relationships with local schools to influence & attract the unchurched.
- Serve as an excellent teacher/communicator.
- Build, motivate, equip and lead a team of high-capacity volunteers.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A self-starter with personal initiative and drive.
- Strong teaching and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and run a ministry program.
- Someone brave enough to try new things.
- A high level of collaboration and ability to work on a team.
Share This resource