DOXA Bible Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Ready to be a part of something special? God is doing some incredible things in and through DOXA Bible Church, and they need a dynamic worship pastor to help build a culture of unashamed worshippers.
While DOXA is a recent church plant, it already has an incredible foundation and huge level of support from their sending church, Redeemer Bible Church. Pastor Joe is a visionary leader and gifted expository of the Word.
This Worship Pastor role is a great opportunity for someone with a pastoral heart for people and an ability to shepherd people on and off the stage.
About This Organization
Doxa Bible Church officially launched on Sept. 13, 2020 as a plant of Redeemer Bible Church in Greenwood, IN. As Doxa was planning to launch, they were approached by an existing church in Franklin Township (Grace Evangelical Church) that was struggling and interested in the possibility of being adopted by Doxa. After much prayer and discussion, the Elders of Grace and Redeemer decided that an adoption of Grace by Doxa would be a Kingdom win! As a result, Grace dissolved as a church, and Doxa assumed the building (35,000 sq ft) and land and Elders from Redeemer began serving as the Elder Board for Doxa.
Doxa is a new church plant with a great deal of momentum and excitement. Over 100 people from Redeemer Bible Church chose to be part of the Doxa family, and they joined with 50+ people from Grace Evangelical Church, to form the core of the congregation. They have had first-time visitors nearly every Sunday as people in the community see and hear that God is doing something special at this church family.
- Shape, cast, and protect the DNA and vision of DOXA worship in conjunction with the lead pastors and elders.
- Recruit, lead, and develop the worship team of DOXA.
- Plan and implement the flow of the weekly Sunday morning gatherings.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Passionate Lead Worshiper: Leads people in worship by being a worshiper first.
- Shepherd of People: Has a pastoral heart for people and an ability to shepherd people to become unashamed worshippers.
- Builder: Driven to build a dynamic team and worship culture from the ground up.
- Coachable: Hungry to grow and leans into feedback.
- Collaborative Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment, and has a “we” not “me” ministry approach.
Share This resource