Why We Love This Opportunity
Victory Church is searching for a visionary and relational NextGen Director. This leader must be a team builder that can bring greater unity, strength, and care to the NextGen staff, campus locations, and volunteers as they continue to launch locations to advance the Gospel in communities all over Lancaster County.
The NextGen Director will be given great latitude to influence the kids and student ministries across all 5 locations of Victory Church. This leader must demonstrate a passion and competence to recruit and empower leaders (both paid staff and volunteers) while aligning with Victory Church’s mission so that the next generation is taking their next steps in their faith.
About This Organization
Victory Church has been reaching Lancaster County for over 2 decades. Each weekend, over 1900 people gather at 5 campus locations across Lancaster County. At the heart of Victory Church is the desire to help each person take their next step in their journey of faith in Jesus. Victory’s approach to accomplishing its mission is largely facilitated through strong and effective systems to make sure each person is being discipled.
Victory Church deeply values loving God, loving people, pursuing excellence, and choosing joy. Their vision to be “one church in many communities” enables Victory Church to know its neighbors and meet the felt community needs where each campus is located.
Victory’s NextGen Director will provide leadership, vision, and direction that creates a life-giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the kids, students, parents, and the NextGen team of Victory Church.
The NextGenDirector will manage the church-wide direction of Victory Kids and Victory Student Ministry across all campuses. This oversight also includes direct responsibility for Young Adults and the development of family groups in the Marriage Hub.
- Develop and oversee implementation of policies throughout all locations and hold the team accountable
- Formulate Kid’s Ministry and Student Ministry facility standards for existing and new locations
- Function as the liaison for the department to the Strategic Leadership Team
- Responsible for staffing: interviewing process, recruitment of new staff, staff training, employee reviews, Serve Team recruitment
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Ability to recruit and develop leaders and teams
- Demonstrate high competency to serve in a multi-site local church ministry context
- A strong visionary who is able to rally leaders from multiple campus locations and unite them around one vision
- Has experience leading and executing worship services, teaching times and a passion to mentor leaders on the team
Share This resource