The Crossing Church
Lead Worship Pastor
Why We Love This Opportunity
The vision of The Crossing Church is to see a church intensely Kingdom-focused, compassionately loving people, fervently praying, and relentlessly pursuing God’s presence.
This Lead Worship Pastor role will play a huge role in building on the worship culture of The Crossing.
About This Organization
The Crossing Church consists of three campuses located in Tampa (Brandon area), Tampa (Ruskin area), and Plant City, FL.
The Crossing Church’s Mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. That mission at The Crossing Church is accomplished when people believe in Jesus Christ as Savior, belong to the family of God through The Crossing Church, and become a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
The Crossing Church’s Values are to build each other up in God’s love. Our core values come from Ephesians 4:1-16. They are humility (v. 2), unity (v. 3), maturity (v. 13), authority (v. 11), and nobility (v. 1).
Since March of 2020, the reach and impact of The Crossing has exploded in-person and online.
The Lead Worship Pastor will be directly responsible for the worship experience at the Tampa Campus which is also the Broadcast Campus and is responsible for setting worship culture at all locations.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Loves Jesus: Has a continually growing relationship with Jesus and a passion for caring for and helping people grow closer to Jesus.
- Builder + Leader: Energized by an opportunity to shape and build a thriving worship ministry.
- Spirit-Led: Thrives in leading worship in a spirit-led environment
- Flexible: Able to hustle and go with the flow in a fast-paced culture.
- Organized: Gifted at providing systems, structure, and administration to help power the worship ministry in a healthy and sustainable way.
Share This resource