Constance Free Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Constance Free Church has been known for their fantastic children and student ministry programs. Slingshot is thrilled to once-again partner with this influential church to help bring a new Student Pastor to this growing community.
About This Organization
Constance Free Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America. The church of about 1200 in weekly attendance is located approximately twenty minutes north of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul in the growing suburb of Andover.
Constance Free is well-respected in the surrounding communities and has a great reputation in both the churched and unchurched populations. The northern suburbs continue to grow, and this presents a wonderful opportunity for the gospel to be spread through Constance Free Church!
Constance Free Church has historical roots dating back over 125 years. They have a rich heritage of Bible teaching, strong family ministry, and a heartfelt desire to impact the community.
The community continues to be drawn by Constance’s commitment to practical Bible-based teaching (led by Sr. Pastor Randy Discher) and thriving ministries to families (students and kids ministry). The church has garnered a great reputation and favor with various social service agencies, schools, and other government agencies which gives Constance a unique presence in the community. The rich heritage of the church includes a highly-trusted and thriving staff, many with long years of history serving at Constance.
To help people connect with Jesus by providing oversight leadership to all student ministries and direct leadership to High School Ministries (9th-12th Grade).
- Ability to have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with ministry staff, students, parents and adult volunteers
- Demonstrates strength in leadership, teaching and administration
- Demonstrated ability to carry out vision, manage staff and oversee large ministry environments
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, mobilize and form ministry teams of qualified volunteers
- Demonstrated history of using appropriate judgment with discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, seminary training preferred
- Large church ministry experience
- Willingness to become credentialed in the Evangelical Free Church of America
- Passion to see spiritual transformation take place in the lives of students
- Committed to growing the student ministry through outreach
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity
- Values long-term ministry
- Meets Biblical standards for church overseers found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1:6-9
Student Ministries Vision & Oversight (15%)
Staff Oversight (5%)
Volunteer Recruitment, Retention and Training (10%)
Teaching and Ministry Resourcing (15%)
Relationship Building and Shepherding (10%)
Ministry to Families (10%)
Share This resource