RiverTree Christian Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Join RiverTree Christian Church in their dream to send 20,000 missionaries to every street and launch numerous missional communities to every neighborhood focused on waking up people to the light of Jesus.
About This Organization
For over 50 years, RiverTree has been reaching out to Stark County and beyond. Formerly Jackson Christian Church, they opened on Easter Sunday 1964 as a church plant of First Christian Church in Canton. That’s one of the reasons they are so passionate about church planting. RiverTree consists of 8 churches ranging in size from 100 people to 1,750 people & multiple “third spaces”. In addition, they have 3 church planting residents who will plant churches within the next 2 years.
The Campus Pastor at RiverTree will lead the campus towards God’s vision for living as disciples of Jesus Christ in their unique contexts through their common vehicles of missional communities, public gatherings, and partnerships.
- “FACE” TO THE COMMUNITY – PRIMARY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CAMPUS TO THE COMMUNITY
- GREAT PREACHING AND VISION IN PUBLIC SPACE – PRIMARY LEADERSHIP OF PUBLIC GATHERING.
- BUILD STAFF TEAM AND KEY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPER.
- PRIMARY FINANCIAL STEWARD AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADER FOR THE CAMPUS AND MISSION HUB.
- DNA CARRIER – PROTECTS & CARRIES OUT THE MISSION. VISION. VALUES AND CORE THEOLOGY OF RIVERTREE.
A full job description is available upon request.
Share This resource