Redland Hills Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Redland Hills Church is a fantastic community-focused church in Wetumpka, AL – a bedroom community just 10 minutes from the capital of Montgomery. Planted in 2014, it still has the passion and excitement of a young church plant, while having an established presence in the community and a beautiful campus on the main thoroughfare through town.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Children’s Pastor wanting to join a thriving church packed full of young families.
About This Organization
Redland Hills and the surrounding community has an ever-growing population of young families. As they build back from the pandemic, they are only seeing an increase in kids returning to church. There is a terrific multi-generational approach to ministry within the church, and an opportunity to really make an impact in the lives of kids and families.
The community is expanding with new homes and new schools. Tremendous opportunities exist in the community to reach kids and families. The local elementary school has almost 1,000 children K-6 and a brand new middle school opens in the fall of 2022. This church family is excited about the future and the important part that children’s ministry plays in developing followers of Jesus.
- Has a deep relationship with Jesus and loves the local church.
- Is knowledgeable in children’s ministry and has a heart for children growing in faith.
- Is a visionary who can implement a plan to grow kids and parents in their walk with Jesus.
- Is a self-starter with a solid work ethic.
- Has completed a degree (seminary a plus but not required).
- Is a relationship builder who thrives on making connections with others.
- Is an effective communicator of God’s word and can develop curriculum accordingly.
- Sees children’s ministry within the context of the overall mission of the church.
- Is a team player and highly collaborative.
- Is in agreement with the RHC Statement of Faith.
Share This resource