PNA Ministry Network
Why We Love This Opportunity
This opportunity allows an executive leader with a pastoral heart to foster meaningful connections and champion healthy growth between 47 congregations and their leaders within the Pacific Northwest Association of the Church of God.
About This Organization
The PNA Ministry Network exists to strengthen churches and leaders for mission throughout the Pacific Northwest Association of the Church of God. They equip, support, and network congregations and their leaders for effective involvement in God’s mission. And their vision as a ministry is for healthy and reproducing churches that are growing disciples and actively representing Christ in their communities throughout Washington, Northern Idaho, and Northeast Oregon.
As a spiritual leader, the Executive Director will serve as the visionary architect of the PNA Ministry Network, guiding the future direction of the Association. He or she will work collaboratively with the PNA Board of Directors and will whole-heartedly engage with pastors, elected leaders, and association committees to pursue and accomplish objectives outlined in the greater ministry vision.
- The Executive Director will establish strong relational connections with the team, the board, donors, and congregational leaders with a posture of listening and learning.
- The Executive Director will evaluate current programs in collaboration with the board to determine where to focus time, energy, and strategic investment moving forward.
- Executive Director will communicate the mission, vision, and values of the PNA Ministry Network with confidence and clarity.
- The Executive Director will cast a strong and clear vision for the future of the PNA Ministry Network that honors the history and the heritage of the holiness movement, with the ability to inspire, motivate and align the team to accomplish that vision.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
The next Executive Director of the PNA Ministry Network will need to be a:
- VISIONARY-GUIDE: Cast vision in a compelling way so others will follow your direction as we build the Kingdom of God together.
- SERVANT-LEADER: Listen well and learn from others, communicate with clarity, lead with an others-centered approach, and possess strong EQ skills.
- DECISION-MAKER: Solve problems with healthy accountability and sustainable solutions, and bring people with you in the process.
- FUTURE-BUILDER: Build our mission and advance our strategic ministry efforts in the 47 current congregations and beyond.
- PASTOR-SHEPHERD: Think theologically and pastor people well according to the wisdom and ways of Jesus.
Share This resource