LifeBridge Christian Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
LifeBridge Church is looking for a creative-minded leader who can develop staff and re-imagine the Next Gen Ministries at LifeBridge. This new leader would be joining a team that prioritizes fun, creativity, and relationships while passionately following Jesus to influence Longmont and the surrounding communities.
About This Organization
LifeBridge has always been about leading people in their next step towards Jesus. Beyond the weekend experience, people connect and grow through small groups, community serving opportunities, and serving in the many ministries within the church. You’ll find a welcoming place that is centered around helping people grow closer to Jesus’ love, hope, and grace. Pre-COVID, LifeBridge was running around 2,400 people each weekend. Through the pandemic, the leadership at LifeBridge used the season as an opportunity to rebuild, retool, and relaunch themselves with fresh passion and vision for the future!
They are praying for a NextGen Pastor, a strategic leader ready to partner with staff in a healthy culture to re-imagine and rebuild the Next Gen Ministries of LifeBridge.
The NextGen Ministry at LifeBridge encompasses those from birth through high school-aged students and their families. It seeks to create engaging environments for children, those in middle and high school. They seek to grow deep in their faith while growing broad in relationships. This happens in and through both large and small group settings throughout the ministries.
The Next Gen Pastor will help move the church forward by providing direction and leadership for NextGen ministries that help our kids and students grow closer to Jesus and live out the mission of the church.
WHO YOU ARE
- Continually growing in your relationship with Jesus
- Fully supports LB’s statement of beliefs
- Leads in a way that creates healthy culture and lives out staff values
- A high-capacity leader who has the ability to build a relationship with anyone
- Collaborative team player who enjoys working on a team
- Likes to have fun
WHAT YOU DO
- Develop and implement a NextGen philosophy of ministry with LifeBridge leadership
- Create and implement in-person and online NextGen strategies that are welcoming, safe, fun, and engaging environments and experiences
- Provide direction, leadership, care, and accountability for the NextGen Department
- Create a NextGen leadership culture of staff and volunteers
- Actively engaged in connecting with our guests during our weekend experience and events
- Create, oversee, and manage a NextGen budget
- Provide helpful stories and metrics to church leadership that communicate the church’s effectiveness in accomplishing the high-level goals of the NextGen ministry
Share This resource