Kids Ministry Director
Winter Garden, Florida
Why I Love This Opportunity
I love this opportunity because of the heart of the leadership at Mosaic! They are a church absolutely committed to caring for the least of these and are well known for their efforts in foster care, adoption, eliminating human trafficking, and church planting locally and globally. The kids’ ministry is of high value for the church, and this is a terrific opportunity for a passionate and visionary leader to step in and rebuild a ministry and a team of staff and volunteers.
About This Organization
Mosaic Church held its first gathering on Easter, 2003. Since then, they’ve grown to roughly 1300 adults and are well known in the community for their incredible worship services, their work in adoption and foster care, and their reputation as a welcoming and Bible-teaching church. Mosaic was planted with the idea that it would be a place where anyone can have an authentic encounter with God. They aspire to love God, love people and serve the world as they demonstrate their passion for God and His passion for people.
The Kids Ministry Director provides leadership to all ministry activities for children aged 3 months through 4th grade. The Kids Ministry Director will oversee staff members, volunteer recruitment and training, curriculum oversight, and special events designed for Mosaic Kids. The Kids Ministry Director will have an incredible facility and budgetary resources to work with as they breathe fresh life into a kids program that partners with parents and makes a gospel-centered impact on the families of Mosaic.
- Develop a safe, fun, and gospel-centered ministry to kids from age 3 months through 4th grade.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain high-capacity volunteers.
- Build and develop strategic ideas for ministry growth, effectiveness, and expansion of Mosaic Church, as it relates to Mosaic Kids.
- Oversee the training, coaching, and development of the Mosaic Kids staff team with an aim toward desired outcomes.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A strategic thinker with the ability to develop, implement and evaluate strategy.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to raise individual and ministry competency through clarity and feedback.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and build volunteer teams.
- Excellent problem solver who is cool under pressure.
Share This resource