Why We Love This Opportunity
God has used LifeBridge Church in powerful ways to reach Longmont, CO, and the best is yet to come!
For a technical leader who wants to be a part of a great team, with a contagious vision and an opportunity to build something special, this is an opportunity you need to check out!
About This Organization
What started as a small group that began meeting to study the Bible and pray for their friends and eventually took action to become one of the first churches in Longmont on July 5, 1891. Having grown beyond the city block on Coffman Street, First Christian sought relocation and moved to its current location on Highway 66 in 1991.
In 1995, the church expanded its building due to exponential growth. During this time, the church also began its transition from being primarily an ‘attractional’ church to an externally focused church. Then in 1999, First Christian Church changed its name to LifeBridge Christian Church.
Over the years, LifeBridge has always been about leading people in their next step towards Jesus. Beyond the weekend experience, people connect through Rooted groups, many community serving opportunities, and participating in ministry programs. You’ll find a welcoming place that is centered around helping people grow closer to Jesus’ love, hope, and grace. Pre-COVID, LifeBridge was running around 2,000 people each weekend. Through this pandemic, the leadership at LifeBridge has used this season as an opportunity to rebuild, retool, and relaunch themselves with fresh passion and vision for the future!
To support the mission of LifeBridge by providing leadership and oversight to the tech and production department (audio, video, and lighting) by helping to create an excellent online and in-person experience.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Loves Jesus: Has a continually growing in your relationship with Jesus and a passion for caring for and helping people grow closer to Jesus.
- Loves People: Has a heart for people and a passion to use production to help people take the next steps towards Jesus.
- Builder + Leader: Energized by an opportunity to shape and build a thriving production ministry.
- Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment and has a “we” not “me” ministry approach.
- Organized: Gifted at providing systems, structure, and administration to help power the production ministry in a healthy and sustainable way.
Share This resource