Why I Love This Opportunity
I’m thrilled to partner with LifeBridge again; the last time was for the NextGen Pastor, who will oversee this new Student Pastor– getting the opportunity to partner with a person you helped bring to a church is amazing. The church is growing each week, and LifeBridge is passionate about reaching Northern Colorado with the love and grace found in Jesus. A great team of encouragers will surround the new Student Pastor and work with a volunteer team that desires to be equipped!
About This Organization
What started as a small group that began meeting to study the Bible and pray for their friends eventually took action to become one of the first churches in Longmont on July 5, 1891. Having grown beyond the city block on Coffman Street, First Christian sought relocation and moved to its current location on Highway 66 in 1991.
In 1995, the church expanded its building due to exponential growth. During this time the church also began its transition from being primarily an ‘attractional’ church to an externally focused church. Then in 1999, First Christian Church changed its name to LifeBridge Christian Church.
Over the years, LifeBridge has always been about leading people in their next step toward Jesus. Beyond the weekend experience, people connect and grow through small groups, community serving opportunities, and serving in the many ministries within the church. You’ll find a welcoming place centered around helping people grow closer to Jesus’ love, hope, and grace.
They are praying for a Student Pastor, a driven and innovative leader ready to partner with staff in a healthy culture to re-imagine and rebuild the Student Ministries of LifeBridge.
When you hear the title “Student Pastor,” the things that come to mind are exactly what they’re hoping for at LifeBridge. This Pastor will work with students, train leaders and communicate well with parents. Current programming occurs on Sunday nights, and students are encouraged to serve throughout the church on Sunday mornings.
- Cast vision and implement ministry strategies for all aspects of student ministry.
- Create, develop, and lead excellent environments, experiences, and events where students love to be and want to invite their friends.
- Develop ways to implement milestones to help students grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- Recruit, coach, and develop empowered leaders to be owners of the Student Ministry.
- During the week, invest in students’ lives, building relationships with them in the most effective way possible. Have the drive and initiative to bring leaders alongside you to reach lost students in Northern Colorado.
- Value and champion the relationship and influence of parents in students’ lives.
– Build relationships with leaders in the community to expand the church’s influence in the community.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- This will be someone who is continually growing in their relationship with Jesus.
- A person who fully supports LB’s statement of beliefs.
- The Pastor will lead in a way that creates healthy culture and lives out staff values.
- The leader will be passionate about Jesus, students, and leading leaders to invest in students’ lives.
- This person will be a high-capacity leader who can build relationships with anyone.
- The new Pastor will be a collaborative team player who enjoys working on a team.
- The person should be highly organized, strategic, and a self-starter who likes to have fun!
Share This resource