Roswell Community Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Roswell Community Church is a unique opportunity for a lead pastor to join a church and staff that is passionate and healthy financially, relationally, spiritually, and numerically.
About This Organization
The personality of Roswell Community Church, we believe, can be described as inviting, intentional and interactive.
In the lobby and halls at RCC, you’ll likely hear ordinary people building genuine relationships and investing in others who desire friendship, discipleship, and mentoring.
At RCC, we have an environment of inclusion, where the voices of both men and women are highly valued and all ages and stages are represented. That is demonstrated not only in leadership but key influential volunteer teams. The leadership at RCC is intentional to build a diverse set of voices each Sunday morning, from our worship team, readers, announcers, and storytellers.
Roswell Community Church is in North Atlanta, roughly 27 miles north of downtown. The City of Roswell has 13 parks with over 900 acres of active and passive parkland and facilities. Roswell is now Georgia’s eighth-largest City, but its significant population growth has just happened in the last twenty years. The City has been chosen twice by “Atlanta Magazine” as the best place to live in the Metro-Atlanta area.
Roswell Community Church is searching for a Senior / Lead Pastor of vision, dedication, depth, and maturity whose heart is centered on making and developing disciples, transforming lives through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Effectively preaches God’s Word in a Christo-centric, gospel-saturated, God-exalting manner, consistent with the RCC Preaching Model
- Gifted to lead individuals and teams in strategic thinking, planning, and evaluation in church-wide vision or specific areas of ministry
- Clearly articulate the vision and direction of the church across generations through speaking and writing
- Owns and oversees all teaching and equipping arenas at RCC (teaching team, Equipping Courses, incorporation w/ Worship)
- Qualified and serving on the Elder board, yet operates under the authority of the Elders
- Seminary trained – MDiv preferred
- Spiritual gifts of teaching and leadership with 8-10 years of experience in teaching and leading with multiple direct reports
- Team-oriented, glad to share the pulpit, and eager to build up other leaders and teachers
Share This resource