Why We Love This Opportunity
This all begins with the people called to work at Child Bridge. Child Bridge’s mission is to find and equip foster and adoptive families for children who have suffered abuse and neglect. They aim to inspire a movement of fearless, joyful ambassadors of Christ who fight for children who bear the invisible marks of being unseen, unheard, and unwanted.
The People Operations Manager oversees a variety of process, procedure, and systems that cares for their most valuable resource, our people. This position is both people and detail, creative and tactical. People Operations at Child Bridge is all about making the systems work for the people, not the other way around.
About This Organization
Child Bridge bridges the gap by finding and equipping foster families who will do the hard work of caring for the vulnerable, whether a child’s need is a few days, a few months, or forever. Their mission is to find and equip foster and adoptive families to care for children who have suffered abuse or neglect. They do what they do because they believe every child is a masterpiece worthy of being seen.
Who you are:
- Warm and relational.
- Sound perception in conversations, observation, judgment, and decision making.
- Confidentiality is your best friend.
- Active learner willing to collaborate with others and learn new ideas.
- Analytical thinker who can evaluate data and create solutions.
- Project management skills and can take ideas from conception to implementation.
- Capable of working with a variety of technology including databases, video conferencing, cloud-based applications, payroll software, HRIS, etc.
What you’ve done:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum of four years of experience in human resource management.
- Minimum of two years of experience in benefits administration and payroll.
- Minimum of two years of experience in payroll software and HRIS.
- Current knowledge of Montana employment laws.
What you’ll do:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development and Management
- Administer bi-monthly payroll and the benefits program.
- Maintain accurate and complete personnel files.
- Manage the HRIS.
- Keep all HR policies, procedures, SOPs, and memos up to date.
- Stay well-informed with Montana employment laws changes and work with legal counsel as needed.
Share This resource