Las Vegas, Nevada
Why We Love This Opportunity
Hope Church is a gathering place to teach about kingdom living and a launching pad for the expansion of God’s Kingdom to the ends of the earth. Hope is a diverse family, with over 40 first languages spoken in the congregation.
The Boulder City Campus is very healthy with authentic fellowship and worship in the congregation, financial health, and discipleship. The campus congregation is mainly young families. There is a defined vision and mission that is apparent among the members.
About This Organization
The story of Hope Church is a story of life change. God’s invitation to a few families to share in His mission has resulted in tens of thousands of lives being changed in Las Vegas, the West, and the World. What began as three founding pastors and their families soon became 18 people in a living room. As that small group of people started to pray and engage the city, Jesus’ followers began to multiply, and Hope Church was born in September 2001. Since that time, God has blessed the ministry of Hope in Las Vegas, the west, and the world. The church has grown to over 3500 worshippers in 3 locations and Hope has helped plant over 80 churches. Hope has also partnered with many global partners among several unreached people groups.
The church is truly focused on Kingdom expansion and has even launched a significant city engagement strategy during the pandemic called The Hub: Las Vegas. The Hub seeks to give access to a restored life in Christ to the most vulnerable in their city – sex traffic victims, homeless and those caught in poverty, foster kids and families, and children in the educational system.
The role of the Campus Pastor (CP) is to provide pastoral & strategic leadership to the Hope Church Campus in Boulder City.
In collaboration with the Mobilization Pastor
- The CP will represent Hope Church as the consistent Pastoral presence at the Boulder City campus
- The CP will serve as the primary teacher at the Boulder City Campus
The CP will oversee all aspects of the Sunday worship experience and ensure they consistently take place with all Hope Church standards.
- The CP will develop leaders & facilitate connection in small groups
- The CP will develop and implement an infrastructure for Boulder City that includes effective utilization of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, and financial viability
- The CP will oversee all pastoral care, marketing efforts, events, and outreach opportunities at the Boulder City campus
- The CP will oversee all aspects of the Boulder City campus budget and spending, tracking and evaluating the budget expenditures along with the Mobilization Pastor.
Share This resource