Highland Park Baptist Church
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Why We Love This Opportunity
Highland Park has a terrific team that dreams together and supports one another. Their Sr Pastor dreams big and encourages his team to do the same. Be part of a healthy team as you lead one in student ministry.
About This Organization
Highland Park is a growing church with a relationally-rich and healthy ministry staff. They have a Kingdom mindset, poised to see God continue to do great things as they continue to mobilize people to live as Jesus-followers.
In 2014, Highland Park built its beautiful 65-acre campus and since 2010, Highland Park has baptized more than 1,000 people, been directly involved in helping to plant more than 20 churches across North America, adopted an unreached, unengaged people group in South Asia, and formed multiple partnerships worldwide.
The Highland Park staff is committed to God, one another, and leading by example. It’s the right place if you want to grow your heart and soul and join the staff in mobilizing all people to live as Jesus-follower!
Highland Park is committed to students and families, and they seek someone who wants to plant roots and pastor a generation. Highland Park has engaged students and leaders looking for someone to lead them and equip them to follow Jesus and share their faith with friends and family. It’s the ideal community to dream big and take steps of faith.
Highland Park is looking for a great teammate to:
- Develop and oversee the strategic vision of the Student Ministry
- Build and promote a family-oriented discipleship process. –prepare, coordinate, plan, and lead his team to fulfill the ministry vision with all middle school and high school students and staff.
- Lead a team of interns (and future ministry teammate)
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Loves being part of a team and building a team
- Likes to laugh and try new things
- Has a passion for Jesus and helping students know and love Jesus
- Has a heart for getting to know people outside of the church
Share This resource