Grace Community Church
Campus Lead Pastor
Warwick, New York
Why I Love This Opportunity
Grace Community Church of Orange County, New York is a unique, amazing place. Each Sunday nearly 3,000 people attend this non-denominational multi-site church. It is only 60 miles northwest of the largest, most dynamic, and most influential cities in the U.S. yet reachable by a two-lane rural highway. Senior Pastor Jarrod Jones says, “We want people leaving not thinking “what a great church,” but “what a great God and Savior.” Even so, Grace is the type of place that makes it difficult to not think “what a great church.”
About This Organization
The vision of Grace Community Church is to see 151,000 fully devoted followers of Jesus kicking the darkness in the Northeast, transforming cities and families in a supernatural move of God’s Spirit.
Over the past ten years, Grace Community Church has experienced tremendous growth with campuses in 5 different communities in Orange County, NY. Each location has its own permanent facilities, this has accelerated the effectiveness of the ministry on each campus. Although each campus is unique, the brand, interior designs, and messaging is sharp, common, and clearly defined.
There are a wide variety of senior leaders who have been hired from outside GCC. The team believes this has helped them make decisions from different perspectives and this keeps the team from becoming myopic to issues at Grace. The structure of the staff utilizes campus pastors, as well as a central services team that serves & supports all the ministries at each location.
The Campus Lead Pastor serves under the authority of the Senior Pastor and is the lead site pastor over the specific location designated to him, providing leadership, ministry, oversight, and accountability for the campus’s facilities, congregants, staff, and volunteers. While also implementing tactical directives of the Senior & Executive Pastors in unison with the vision of Grace Community Church.
- Constantly champions and propels the Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategy of GraceCommunity Church. Practices and reinforces adherence to Ministry Plumb Lines at all times.
- Stays in close contact with Senior Pastor, always seeking to promptly execute directives and directions laid out by the Senior Pastor.
- Fosters constant communication, collaboration, and teamwork with his fellow Lead Pastors and GCC Central Pastors.
- Seeks innovative and culturally appropriate methods and ideas to propel the Grace vision on his campus, as well as to grow the campus congregation both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Ensures the excellence of every facet involved with the “weekend worship experience” at his Grace Community Church campus.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Serves as the primary “face” of the campus, with regular public hosting, speaking, teaching, writing, and/or preaching.
- Leads, pastors, and develops the campus staff, including administrative, adult ministry, youth ministry, children’s ministry, and worship.
- Cultivates an environment of celebration, appreciation, and camaraderie among campus volunteers.
- Leads the way in facilitating spiritual care, counseling, life events, and discipleship of campus congregants.
$00,000 - $00,000
Share This resource