Grace Church of Fredericksburg
Why We Love This Opportunity
We’re excited to partner with Grace Church of Fredericksburg because of their rich history of worship. They are a church dedicated to encountering God and values both corporate worship and reaching their community with the Gospel. The future is bright for this great worship team and church body.
About This Organization
In 1987 Grace Covenant Church in Harrisonburg, Virginia, sent the Custalow family and others to Fredericksburg to plant a new church. The church began with a small Bible study and Sunday services with thirty adults and children in attendance. Grace continued to grow and rented facilities as needed. In 2002 they purchased a property and built on their current location. More growth enabled them to expand the campus in 2007 to its present capacity.
Throughout the years, worship and the ministry of the Holy Spirit have been central to the fabric of the church. Thousands have received ministry, missionaries, pastors, and worship leaders have been sent out, churches have been planted, and regional ministries established. And yet, we know God has so much more for our future. We are excited to see the next chapter unfold.
The new Worship Pastor at Grace Church of Fredericksburg is stepping into a great culture with a passionate team. With over 20 worship and production volunteers, the groundwork is laid for increased momentum and life change to happen. Since the beginning, worship has always been a top priority of Grace Church and the goal is to continue actively developing musicians, worship leaders, and creatives.
- Developing leaders
- Building teams
- Leading spirit-filled worship
- Overseeing worship & production
- Provide pastoral care to the worship and AV teams
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A strong candidate would have a charismatic/pentecostal background.
- A strong candidate would have the ability to play either guitar, keys, or both.
- A strong candidate would have the ability to direct a band and develop musicians.
- A strong candidate would have the ability to flow in worship and lead a congregation in deep, extended worship times
Share This resource