Gateway Community Church
Why We Love This Opportunity
Welcome home! If you are looking for a new church home, a healthy work/life balance, and have experience leading Children’s Ministry this is the place for you. From the moment you drive into the parking lot and find a seat in the worship center, you feel like you have entered a home of an old friend. Gateway has a natural feeling of acceptance and friendliness unique to the area. The staff culture is fun and focused. From the look and feel to the potential of where the children’s ministry can go, this is a great spot for anyone with a desire to see the community be impacted by the work at Gateway.
About This Organization
Gateway Community Church is located in a beautiful family-focused town outside of Dallas called Wylie. This 21-year-old church is filled with young families who desire to build a deeper and closer community. Gateway has built a church focused on putting family discipleship first, which is apparent in the facility, staff, and culture.
The Children’s Minister position is looking for a recruiter and servant leader who can lead a team and ministry to the next level. The Children’s Minister will need to understand the size and scale of a ministry of over 200 kids, multiple staff leadership, and an extensive VBS program. The Children’s Minister will need to be a steady voice with numerous things. For this ministry to move forward, the new children’s ministry will be able to focus on leading the team, recruiting leaders, and developing great programs.
- Running a Children’s staff of 4-5
- Leading the vision of the overall Children’s Program
- Facilitating, Executing, and Leading through the major growth phase of the Ministry
- Recruiting Leaders
- Training and Discipleship of Team
- Discipleship of Families
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A Person with 3-5 years of Leading a similar ministry
- A proven track record of recruiting and training a team
- A Relational Leader with a desire to see families grow together
- A Humble Leader that is a team player
Share This resource