Flatirons Community Church
Kids Ministry Director
Why I Love This Opportunity
Flatirons Kids Ministry aims to share the awesome love of Jesus with every kid who walks through the doors. This team believes that the good news can radically change the course of a kid’s life.
Flatirons Kids teaches that all are loved, forgiven and can live a “Kingdom” kind of life with Jesus.
About This Organization
This church is real, raw, and bold. They aim to be a place where people can bring their unchurched or anti-churched friends without needing to explain or provide caveats with an invite. They seek creativity and relevance to do this while keeping theology and belief in the power of Jesus at the forefront.
They target ‘real, down-to-earth” people in the 25 to 55 age range with families. Most importantly, they target the lost people of the greater community, regardless of demographic, with biblical truth and the reality of God’s grace.
The West Campus Kids Ministry Director is primarily responsible for the Kids Ministry experience at their campus. This includes working with campus staff, Support & Development, and managing volunteer teams to ensure the weekend Kids Service is done each week with excellence. This role has administrative pieces in scheduling and keeping systems up to date but requires significant people leadership and interpersonal skills since you will be leading staff, leading volunteer teams, and driving new volunteer recruiting processes.
- All aspects of team leadership for direct reports
- All aspects of the weekend Kids Ministry experience
- All aspects of staff and volunteer scheduling
- Recruit, develop, and lead volunteers
- Create and manage the budget for Kids Ministry, including credit card reports
- Contribute and participate in Kids Ministry direction and vision across campuses
- Work with other Kids Directors and Kids Ministry
- Support & Development staff
- Keep ROCK and POC up to date with all relevant information
- Other duties as they become necessary
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- The next Kids Ministry Director will join a healthy staff team and inherit amazing resources to build a next-level kids ministry.
- Immediate attention to casting a compelling vision and recruiting dedicated volunteers will set the next person up for long-term success.
- Going after the low-hanging fruit in the first six months will build momentum for future growth and success.
Share This resource