Executive Director of Worship Arts
Why We Love This Opportunity
Faith Church is an exciting and vibrant place to do ministry with a dynamic staff, visionary Lead Pastor, and vast resources. The new Executive Director of Worship and Arts will have the opportunity to join this incredible team to create meaningful moments of worship, mentor and coach volunteers, lead staff, and help give people in Allentown more access to Jesus.
This opportunity offers unlimited potential for creativity, innovation, and life-changing ministry for the right leader!
About This Organization
Faith Church focuses its time, energy, and efforts on creating opportunities for people to have access to Jesus. This is accomplished through corporate worship, small groups, and external ministry opportunities. The Sunday morning worship experience is highlighted by three modern services as well as a smaller, more traditional chapel service. Faith Church is intentional and strategic in all of its endeavors. With a culture of creativity and songwriting, the worship ministry desires to see believers express genuine and heartfelt worship through original songs reflecting what God is doing in the life of Faith Church.
The future is bright for Faith Church as they continue to grow and reach the community around them for Jesus. With plans for multiple campuses, a counseling center, and other exciting opportunities to give more people access to Jesus, the days ahead are sure to be filled with excitement, growth, and incredible ministry.
The new Executive Director of Worship and Arts at Faith Church will be a committed, invested, spiritual leader who will build, train, develop, and disciple others. Faith Church is seeking a leader who is gifted in building teams and communicates in a manner that speaks life into people. While the new Executive Director of Worship and Arts may occasionally lead from voice or an instrument, the more important task will be coaching, mentoring, and bringing up new worship leaders. Although worship leading and stage experience is helpful and needed, the ability to recruit and develop musicians and leaders is a much higher priority.
The Executive Director of Worship and Arts will bring pastoral and creative oversight, management, and visionary leadership to areas of worship and production. They will oversee support staff in the area of tech/production ministry as well as partner with Pastor Joe and the Pastoral/Ministry Staff to tell the stories God is writing through the impact of Faith Church.
This is a dynamic place to grow, raise a family, and invest for years to come. Faith Church can be a place of unlimited opportunity and long-term ministry for the right leader.
- Provide pastoral and creative oversight, management, and visionary leadership to areas of worship and production.
- Oversee support staff in the area of tech/production ministry
- Work with the Lead Pastor and the Pastoral/Ministry Staff to tell the stories God is writing through the impact of Faith Church.
- Build, coach, and mentor strong teams
- Provide general creative and administrative oversight
- Serve on Directional Team
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Demonstrates a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Values team unity
- Approachable, teachable, personable, flexible, and resourceful
- Self-motivated and well-ordered in personal life
- Empathetic and exhibits the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Represents Jesus Christ and Faith Church in a positive, friendly, and winsome way
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a Master’s degree from an accredited seminary or school of theology preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Share This resource