Executive Director of Systems
Why I Love This Opportunity
Faith Church is an exciting and vibrant place to do ministry with a dynamic staff, visionary Lead Pastor, and vast resources. The Executive Director of Systems will get to help leverage all of this for impact and make sure Faith Church is organizationally strong.
The future is bright for Faith Church as they continue to grow and reach the community around them for Jesus. With plans for multiple campuses, a counseling center, and other exciting opportunities to expand their mission to give more people access to Jesus in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. The days ahead are sure to be filled with excitement, growth, and incredible ministry.
About This Organization
Born in the 1960s, Faith Church was founded by a small but passionate group of families who wanted to know God, study the Bible, and share the hope of Christ with their community. When the church began to outgrow its rented space in downtown Allentown, the founding members pooled their resources to buy a field in the sticks of Lower Macungie on Hamilton Boulevard and started a church. There, they built a church so people in the surrounding communities would have access to the Kingdom of God. Now, decades later, thousands of people have come to know Jesus on that cornfield. Thousands of people have grown in their faith in God. Today, lives continue to be changed through the ministry of Faith Church.
Faith Church is a vibrant, healthy, and growing community of believers. Through their four services each week, approximately 1800 people gather post-covid (pre-Covid attendance was around 2500). Faith Church sees its mission as creating opportunities to give people more access to Jesus with a relational approach to ministry. They do this through creative, innovative, and forward-thinking ministry. With a focus on loving people well, the staff and members prioritize relationships, mentoring, and coaching.
The Executive Director of Systems provides leadership, overall direction, and alignment for Media Technology, Operations, Finance & IT. S/he oversees strategic plans, processes, and resources, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of Faith Church. The Executive Director of Systems participates on the Directional Team to plan, develop strategy, and implement the culture and values of Faith Church.
- Partners with the Lead Pastor and Executive Director of People to develop and execute organizational strategic plan and priorities that shape and support Faith Church, including a sustainable and scalable strategy to enhance personal stewardship
- Manages the process by which attendees contribute financially to the church
- Establishes, assesses, implements, and communicates the overall strategic direction for Media Technology, Operations, and Finance & IT
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources
- Coaches, equips, develops, empowers, and shepherds direct reports
- Leads the budgeting and financial planning processes, including taking ownership of deliverables, including timelines, budgets, measurable goals, and stakeholder communication
- Updates and maintains bylaws, legal policies, and all legal and insurance matters
- A full job description is available upon request.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Loves working with teams and the art of collaboration
- Inspires & encourages greatness in others
- Ten years of industry, supervisory, and leadership experience, including budget planning and analysis preferred
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of organizational effectiveness and operational management
- Passion for systems, a heart for people, and the demonstrated experience of equipping others
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent coaching, leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Share This resource