Why We Love This Opportunity
Faith Church is an exciting and vibrant place to do ministry with a dynamic staff, visionary Lead Pastor, and vast resources. The Campus Pastor will help leverage all of this for impact as the launch a Campus in the Lehigh Valley.
The future is bright for Faith Church as they continue to grow and reach the community around them for Jesus. With plans for multiple campuses, a counseling center, and other exciting opportunities to expand their mission to give more people access to Jesus in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. The days ahead are sure to be filled with excitement, growth, and incredible ministry.
About This Organization
Born in the 1960s, Faith Church was founded by a small but passionate group of families who wanted to know God, study the Bible, and share the hope of Christ with their community. When the church began to outgrow its rented space in downtown Allentown, the founding members pooled their resources to buy a field in the sticks of Lower Macungie on Hamilton Boulevard and started a church. There, they built a church so people in the surrounding communities would have access to the Kingdom of God. Now, decades later, thousands of people have come to know Jesus on that cornfield. Thousands of people have grown in their faith in God. Today, lives continue to be changed through the ministry of Faith Church.
Faith Church is a vibrant, healthy, and growing community of believers. Through their four services each week, approximately 1800 people gather post-covid (pre-Covid attendance was around 2500). Faith Church sees its mission as creating opportunities to give people more access to Jesus with a relational approach to ministry. They do this through creative, innovative, and forward-thinking ministry. With a focus on loving people well, the staff and members prioritize relationships, mentoring, and coaching.
The Campus Pastor serves as a leader of a Faith Church campus, providing vision, oversight, pastoral care, and shepherding. He works under the direction of the Executive Director of Movement to ensure growth, health, and alignment with Faith Church’s purpose, values, and beliefs at the campus.
- Provides leadership, oversight, and development of campus services, events, and activities
- Implements cohesive church-wide strategic plan to help people find and follow Jesus
- Creates and ensures a welcoming and inviting presence on campus
- Builds a healthy, thriving community
- Collaborates with the Executive Director of Movement, Worship Leader, and Tech & Media staff to plan and execute weekly services
- Leads, equips, and shepherds relevant staff, volunteers, and congregants
- Participates on the Teaching Team occasionally
- Meets with Executive Director of Movement to report on campus matters
- Performs pastoral duties, such as communion, baptisms, and funerals
- Participates in the Shepherding and Coach Teams
Share This resource