Why We Love This Opportunity
Yosemite Church is a strong, healthy church with a compelling vision to make a spiritual IMPACT on its community. The church is looking for a new Executive Pastor/Director who can take the lead in developing and coaching the staff to a greater alignment with and fulfillment of the church’s vision and mission, both on the ministry and operational sides of the church.
About This Organization
The Mission of Yosemite Church is to meet people where they are and love them to where Christ wants them to be.
Yosemite Church was launched in 1975 and is a spiritually healthy and growing community with a continued focus on discipleship, which fits their vision to become a loving community of growing disciples mentoring the next generation to live the mission of Jesus through the power of the gospel. Yosemite Church is fortunate to own 20 acres of land with a large worship center designed for weekend services and ample space for church gatherings, meetings, and offices. The future at Yosemite Church isn’t limited, and they have the capacity for continued growth and impact.
Yosemite Church is a diverse congregation with ministries focused on reaching their community. They seek to be a church that equips its participants to encounter God experientially while increasing their spiritual transformation and formation. Empowering their members to be evangelistic in their lifestyle; living a life of spiritual influence that regularly invites others into worship and a small group experience is a core to Yosemite Church.
The Executive Director serves the church by developing, coordinating, and administering effective operations and ministry programs. Provides leadership and supervision of pastors, staff, and volunteers involved in the ministry of Yosemite Church. Serves as the “right-hand person” to the Senior Pastor as a partner and trusted confidant.
- Directly oversees Church Operations: Finance, Facilities, HR, and Administration.
- Facilitates through the Directors/Pastors of Connect, Grow and Serve.
- Provides leadership to pastoral and ministry support staff and volunteers.
- Coordinates closely with the Senior Pastor and Council.
- Provides financial oversight of the Church budget, ensuring the financial procedures are carried out utilizing the Finance Team and the Controller.
- Oversees ministry strategies through the Senior Leadership Team to grow and develop each area of ministry in alignment with the vision of Yosemite Church.
- Instigates and oversees a church-wide strategic plan in coordination with the Church Council, Senior Leadership Team, and staff.
Share This resource