Englewood Baptist Church
Pastor of Worship Arts
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Why We Love This Opportunity
Englewood Baptist Church is an exciting, growing, and incredible place to do ministry. With a grand vision to reach the people of eastern North Carolina, Englewood is passionate about ministering to the overlooked and underserved. For the right candidate, this opportunity represents unlimited potential.
About This Organization
A relationally warm and welcoming fellowship, Englewood has a long and stable history in the community and is well-known for its outward focus. With long-tenured and well-established leadership, the church has consistently demonstrated a commitment to Biblical integrity and unity for many years. With capable leaders, incredible facilities, and a passion for the community, Englewood Baptist Church is poised to do great things in the years to come!
Englewood is looking for a high-energy and collaborative leader with an authentic love for people. The right candidate will care deeply about relationships, community, and discipleship. Additionally, the new Pastor of Worship Arts will have a passion for recruiting, mentoring, and developing volunteer leaders. Musical ability will be a high priority for the next Worship Pastor. However, a shepherd’s heart is the highest priority. The ideal candidate’s leadership style celebrates and encourages singing and expression as they lead the congregation in a deepening understanding of biblical worship. The Pastor of Worship Arts will be a strong vocalist and energizing and inspiring leadership tone.
- Lead, plan, and direct all corporate worship experiences
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team
- Make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Experienced in building and leading teams
- Cast vision and lead the comprehensive worship ministry
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Passionate for reaching the lost, mentoring those that he leads, and growing the local church
- Quick to help others develop their ministry gifts
- Committed to growing and learning
Share This resource