Greenville, North Carolina
Why We Love This Opportunity
Covenant Church in Greenville, North Carolina, is a growing multi-site church, reaching 2,000+ people each weekend.
The team is young, vibrant, and hungry to reach eastern North Carolina to help them intentionally follow Jesus.
This Communications Director role is not a lone-ranger do-it-all role. This is an executive leadership role perfectly positioned for a passionate communications leader to come in and take things to the next level.
About This Organization
Covenant Church was chartered in April of 1993. Through its first four years, Covenant experienced exponential growth leading to the expansion of its facilities, completed in 1999. In 2005,
Branson Sheets was appointed the Lead Pastor of Covenant Church, its fourth pastor in its history. As Covenant continued to grow in both size and ministry, the land was acquired across the street from its original facilities, and a new worship center was constructed, offering a 900-seat auditorium.
In 2015, Covenant Church became a multi-site church with the launch of its Washington campus (20 miles east of Greenville).
Beginning in 2022, Covenant Church has plans to continue planting campuses and gatherings throughout eastern North Carolina and beyond.
God has been moving in powerful ways through Covenant Church, and the best is yet to come!
The Communications Director has the overall responsibility to provide leadership and direction for all communication across the church.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Loves Jesus: Continually growing in your relationship with Jesus and a passion for caring for and helping people grow closer to Jesus.
- Loves People: Has a heart for people and a passion to use communications to help people take next steps towards Jesus.
- Leader: Energized by an opportunity to shape and build a thriving communications ministry.
- Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment and has a “we” not “me” ministry approach.
- Organized: Gifted at providing systems, structure, and administration to help power the communications ministry in a healthy and sustainable way.
Share This resource