Community Bible Church
San Antonio, Texas
Why We Love This Opportunity
Community Bible Church is a growing church with 13,000-15,000 in average weekly attendance. The new Children’s Pastor of Early Elementary will have the opportunity to join a great team with a chance to lead and develop the future strategy and structure of the early elementary ministry.
About This Organization
Community Bible Church is a healthy, growing church that’s making a difference in its community. Every ministry is moving in the same direction as the church’s overall direction. CBC has a culturally diverse congregation. There is a mix of white, Hispanic, African American, and pockets of several other cultures throughout the church. One of the church’s main goals is to ensure people don’t have to check their culture at the door.
The new Children’s Pastor of Early Elementary (K-3) will oversee a staff of 10+ people who serve over 800 kids and their families each week. This person will report to the NextGen Pastor and work alongside the leaders of Preschool, Preteen, Middle & High School.
- Serve as a Team Lead on the NextGen team alongside the Early Childhood Director, PreTeen Pastor, Middle School Pastor, High School Pastor, and College + Pastor.
- Hire, train, and empower the Early Elementary Staff to create environments for Early Elementary.
- Implement discipleship structure in Early Elementary staff and leaders.
- Recruit, train, and empower volunteers to minister to our kids in these environments.
- Oversee, protect, and promote the doctrinal integrity of programming, acting as the cultural architect for the ministry as a whole.
- Casting vision for staff and volunteers and families.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of ministry experience
- 3+ years of experience leading staff
- Experience leading in a large church
Share This resource