Coastal Community Church
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Why We Love This Opportunity
We love how much this Church loves its community! Coastal Community Church in Coconut Creek, Florida, is truly an example of the beauty that happens when people lock arms on mission to reach and serve their neighbors. They are leaning in, creating environments for people from all walks of life to discover Jesus, and showing up as a multi-cultural, diverse, dynamic body of believers.
About This Organization
Coastal Community Church is a dynamic, growing, multi-site church in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The mission and vision of the Church are to make it hard for people to go to hell by making it easy for them to go to Church so they can experience, know, and follow Jesus.
• Saved people serve people
• We do life together
• We live generously
• Healthy people grow
• Found people find people
Coastal Community Church is highly diverse, reaching as many as 2000 on the weekend. TJ and Shayla McCormick planted the Church in 2009 and have been blown away by God’s favor and provision. The team is healthy and excited for what God has for the future of the Church as they continue to live on mission where God has called them. This Worship Leader search is for a brand-new campus launch in Lighthouse Point.
Coastal Community Church is looking for a gifted Worship Leader who desires to develop and disciple others. They seek a leader passionate about leading people in worship both musically and spiritually. The Worship Leader is responsible for musically creating and executing the weekend experience, from song selection to performance. They also get to recruit, train, and develop the weekend stage teams.
The right candidate closely fits this description:
• At least two years experience in leadership and worship/music ministry
• Proficiency in leading from one or more instruments
• Strong vocal and stage presence
• Have experience in Logic, Reason, Ableton, and other software
• Experience leading teams and developing leaders
• Understanding that the role demands 10% music and 90% ministry
• Creative mind but organized and sharp
• Passionate about Jesus and the local Church, able to represent both with excellence, on and off the job
• Theologically aligned – https://coastalcommunity.tv/beliefs
Share This resource