Why We Love This Opportunity
C3 in the Tri-Cities of Washington is a growing church in the sought-after area in the Pacific Northwest. We are thrilled to partner with C3 to find a Student Pastor who loves reaching unchurched people and help guide the growth (disciple) of those who know Jesus.
About This Organization
Columbia Community Church (known as “C3”) has served the Tri-Cities (WA) area for over 70 years; however, about a decade ago, the church felt a renewed urgency for those who have yet to discover hope in Jesus. C3 leadership studied what was happening in churches around them and the rest of the world; they felt a disconnect needed to be addressed so that Millenials and Gen Z (and all others) could see and feel something more real than a program that produced church-hopping. The vision and programming of the church shifted; they decided they must communicate and behave in such a way that people who have misperceptions about Christians and religion may become open to the work of the Lord in their lives.
Today, the large gathering (Sunday morning) is the starting focal point for the body of Christ to worship together. C3 looks to create spaces where congregants can invite their lost, de-churched or non-religious friends, family, acquaintances, and colleagues to come with them. They simply believe the gospel, when properly presented, would grow the local church in both numbers and replication.
Vision and Purpose:
You are a strong leader. You have a passion for students, their parents, and developing the next generation of world-changers. You know how to cast a clear vision and infuse your student ministry with a balance of creativity, systems, and passion.
- Have a crystal clear vision for your life and your ministry.
- Cast the students’ ministry vision clearly to leaders, staff, and church.
- Develop ministry teams and leaders for various areas of service.
- Strong leader willing to make difficult decisions and lead through change.
- Balanced passion for discipleship and evangelism.
- Connector who loves to build relationships and connections with people.
- Developer of talent, both on the student ministry staff and the students.
- Confident in dealing with the challenges of being a leader and ready to do hard things.
- Sensitive to the Holy Spirit, grounded in God’s word and connected to Jesus.
Implement a strategy for growing the student ministry, both numerically and spiritually, develop strong leaders and programs for students, blaze a clear path for students to become fully-devoted followers of Jesus.
Share This resource