Why We Love This Opportunity
The Video Director’s primary focus will be serving Passion City Church at their Trilith Campus in Atlanta, Georgia every week. At 46 Entertainment, we foster a fun, upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. We are a team of unconventional thinkers who thrive on passion, ownership, and positivity. We are “hungry” to make our mark, and we embrace cutting-edge approaches to solving problems.
About This Organization
46 Entertainment was started in 2013 by Nathan Baugh, a successful Tour Manager in Country Music. From there, he built 46 Entertainment to be a world-class production company focusing on building a high-level team to serve clients in a variety of disciplines, including corporate, music festivals, ministry, and much more. The 46 Entertainment team is highly developed in live event management and execution. Ranging from corporate events of 200 to music festivals of over 60,000, we are able to provide an excellent experience from start to finish. Our team is well-versed in all live event aspects from ticketing, talent booking, venue management, production team management, and everything in between. Some of our clients include but are not limited to National Rifle Association, Rock the South Music Festival, Youth for Tomorrow, Passion City Church, and many more. Much of our team comes from a live touring background. We’ve executed all types of shows from churches to small theaters and large arenas. Our team’s unique experience in this area allows us to have a deep understanding of all aspects of life touring from talent management, tour management, production management, and tour design. Our clients include Alan Jackson and Josh Turner.
The Video Director’s primary focus will be serving Passion City Church at their Trilith Campus in Atlanta, Georgia every week.
- LEAD | The Video production systems at Trileth campus of Passion City Church and manage all video systems and LED.
- COLLABORATE | With the team at Passion City Church on creative content and the needs of the church throughout the week.
- MAINTAIN | Current standards of operation, improve systems and execution of audio production, and pioneer new ways for the production team to create meaningful and intentional production.
- SERVICE & EVENT PRODUCTION – Manage and maintain video systems at the Trileth Campus of Passion City Church – Prepare video systems and program Media Server weekly for Sunday services and other events – Communicate with all clients about their needs and how to serve them well – Direct oversight of all components of production on the weekend and special events — including audio, video, lighting, stage design, and all production management.
What a Strong Candidate Would Look Like:
- A self-starter that is excited to say yes first, and has a great attitude
- Ability to translate vision into creating a seamless online and in-person experience from tech/production
- Strong ability to find solutions in high-stress situations
- Ability to keep within project deadlines and budget
- Enjoys being part of a team
Share This resource