We love the intentionality of everything that Colorado Community Church does. They are outward faced, love others and want to point people to the love and grace that is in Jesus. They are waiting for the Lord to bring them a Youth Pastor who has a similar drive to connect people to the Gospel and to each other!
Colorado Community Church began in 1993 as an independent church. Over the years, they have built a culture that is intentionally multigenerational, multicultural and interdenominational. They recognize there are unique needs across the many stages of life but that the body is strongest when each part is present and sharing their gifts with one another.
In December 2019, CCC will move into their new facility in Aurora. The facility is just one mile west of their present location and will include a 1650 seat Worship Center, a 250 seat Chapel and dedicated space for their Youth Ministry and Children’s Ministry.
This position oversees both the Middle and High School Ministries and has a passion to see students come to know Jesus in a real way. This position reports to the Congregational Life Zone Director. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
– Department Leadership
– Develop an annual department Strategic Plan
– Provide vision, leadership and resources for an effective, Christ-centered Youth Ministry
– Provide direct leadership and oversight to the paid Youth Ministry Staff.
– Recruit, develop and guide a youth ministry volunteer team.
– Organize and train teens to serve as servant leaders.
– Prepare, lead and teach our mid-week youth program.
– Provide leadership and oversight for our Student Leadership Program.
– Plan, coordinate and lead ministry events (
– Provide spiritual direction and counsel to middle and high school students.
– Pursue opportunities to promote intergenerational relationships and integrate youth into the larger church body.
– Christ honoring life
– Pastoral gifting
– Proven experience
– Teaching gifts/skills
– Organizational and administrative skills