North Creek Presbyterian has a solid history with students– a legacy that includes memorable mission trips, innovative programming and wonderful outreach to students who don’t know Jesus. We are excited to partner with NCPC to bring them a new leaders to build on this foundation.
North Creek Presbyterian Church was organized and formed in 1979. NCPC was chartered with 95 adult members and 35 child members. The first worship services were initially held at the Martha Lake Community Club, where NCPC met until May of 1982, when services were moved to Oak Heights Elementary School. Services were held there until 1986 when the first part of the existing structure was built. By 2000 an addition was under construction, and in September of 2001, the new church facility was dedicated, including a larger sanctuary, classrooms, nursery and offices. The old sanctuary has now become the Fellowship Hall.
In July of 2013 Rev. Dr. David Casson was selected as pastor/head of staff, and he was formally installed in November of 2013. The church is currently praying for their next Student Ministries Director to join this exciting team of staff and elders leading the church.
Job Description: Provide primary leadership, direction, and support for all aspects of youth discipleship (students in grades 6-12 and their families). Actively partner with church staff and the congregation in the development of a culture focused on youth as mission, both in our church and in our community.
-3 years experience
– Bachelor degree
– Skilled at engaging with and relating to youth of all personality types with creativity
– Compassionate and knowledgeable of the culture and social issues youth face
– Administrative skills
– Self-motivated, able to prioritize and organize time and tasks efficiently
– Strong leadership ability for problem resolution, decision making, conflict management and
– Disciple youth in the church and community
– Equip student leaders for ministry
– Recruit and train youth ministry volunteers
– Strategically contact and develop relationships with students in the community whose families
do not attend North Creek Presbyterian Church
– Lead volunteers and the congregation as a whole to develop and nurture relationships with
youth and their families, particularly across inter-generational lines
– Support special needs youth and their families to enable their full participation and integration
into church life
More in complete description.