Flatirons is a unique church. Explosive growth and mission clarity has given them tremendous influence and a platform to impact their city (and beyond) in powerful ways each week.
|Church Description *|
|Flatirons Community Church began in 1997. It is the 14th largest church in America, and the largest church in Colorado. After meeting in various locations for many years, they remodeled a huge retail space, transforming it into an amazing ministry facility. They have a committed, talented, and continually expanding staff to keep up with rapid growth.
Over the past four years, Flatirons has launched four additional campuses throughout the Denver area with a fifth due to launch this spring. Additional campuses are in the pipeline as FCC’s influence and story continue to expand.
People are ‘real’, innovative, and down-to-earth, and the vision and ministry strategy of FCC reflects this. The church community is predominately middle-income and Caucasian families with growing diversity. Their target demographic is ‘real people’ in the 25 to 55 age range with families. Most importantly they are targeting the lost people of their greater community, regardless of demographic.
|Position Description *|
|Flatirons is looking for a high-caliber leader to join our team and lead their Worship Department. The ideal candidate would be passionate about investing in their worship staff and be a positive, strong leader whose value is in their leadership off-stage more than in the spotlight. Relationships are key at Flatirons, so great interpersonal skills are a must – a team player will always work better than an entrepreneur here.
This position will report to the Creative Director.
They are looking for a worship leader who has:
• Strong team building and team leadership skills
• 5+ years leadership experience in a large church setting, worship preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
• Multi-campus experience preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in ProTools, Logic, Planning Center, Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to command a room in order to facilitate meetings and collaborate with higher level leadership
• Ability to think ahead, a natural planner