Why We Love This Opportunity
Located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Brookstone Church sits on top of a hill overlooking the incredible scenery of North Carolina. Brookstone is searching for someone who will capture the heart of the production teams mission, which is to “Exist to provide the leadership and environment for our body to express in worship and for our creative gifts to influence our community and the world.”
Church or Org Description
Brookstone Church began as North Asheville Baptist Church in 1910 in the heart of Asheville. On Easter Sunday 2017, North Asheville Baptist officially became Brookstone Church in anticipation of our move to the new 100-acre campus in Weaverville. The church celebrated Opening Day at its new location on November 12, 2017. This new campus has enabled our church family to reach thousands of people with the Good News of God’s love for them in Christ!
The culture in Weaverville is the definition of Southern small-town. Many people each year choose this quaint mountain town as a tourist destination, residence, and workplace. A favorite spot for hikers, nature lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide, the Asheville-Buncombe County area offers a multitude of opportunities for explorers in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Weaverville has its own flavor of exploration, including a Weaverville entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway, miles of local hiking trails, cycling routes, scenic drives, wildlife, and native plants. In addition, the Town of Weaverville hosts several community events throughout the year, intended to celebrate our unique roots in Western North Carolina.
The Technical Director will provide leadership and direct the teams and equipment related to the live production of services and events at the Brookstone Weaverville campus.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Loves Jesus: Has a continually growing relationship with Jesus and a passion for caring for and helping people grow closer to Jesus.
- Loves People: Has a heart for people and a passion for using production to help people take the next steps towards Jesus.
- Builder + Leader: Energized by an opportunity to shape and build a thriving production ministry.
- Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment and has a “we,” not “me” ministry approach.
- Organized: Gifted at providing systems, structure, and administration to help power the production ministry healthily and sustainably.