Midlothian is a growing community just south of Dallas-Forth Worth– Midlothian Bible is also a growing church poised for even greater growth in the Student Ministry. They are seeking a Student Pastor who will be relational to the core and work with a great group of volunteers to minister to the youth in the surrounding communities.
Midlothian Bible Church (MBC) has a strong desire to share the good news of Jesus with their community.
Midlothian,TX is in the midst of exciting growth; new homes and businesses are popping up left and right, which excites the congregation at MBC, as they see this as an opportunity to meet the needs of those moving to town.
Midlothian Bible Church is focused on Jesus and making Him known through bringing people together through the Gospel. The church is in a season of change and growth. The building is changing with remodel work taking place to open up spaces for connection with one another while growth is taking place not only spiritually but also in the number of people who call MBC home (currently about 450 each Sunday).
– BA (Seminary preferred)
– Three years youth ministry experience
– Experience managing others
– A strong growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
– Evident love for church and unchurched students and desire to reach and teach
– Able to disciple students to follow Jesus Christ so that they can disciple others
– A growing grasp of the Bible, theology, and apologetics
– A desire to encourage and support the parents of the students
– Effective communicator of God’s Word to students
– Teachable, with a desire to grow in faith and abilities
– A self-starter—highly motivated
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Team player with effective relational skills (works well with others)
– Lead a youth ministry consistent to MBC mission/vision
– Work with paid and unpaid team (and effectively delegate)
– Provide spiritual growth programming and strategies
– Provide student-leadership pathway and provide opportunities for empowerment of students to lead.
– Involve students in the youth ministry and ministry of the church
– Develop a flexible scope and sequence of teaching
– Meet regularly with students
– Recruit, equip, and encourage volunteers
– Partner with and communicate well with parents