The Crossing Church (Grants Trail Campus)
We’re thrilled to once again partner with The Crossing with their latest campus plant. This role is perfect for a self-started who loves to build things from the ground up yet loves collaborative environments.
The Crossing began with a handful of folks in a living room with a common vision; to create a church where people’s lives are radically changed through Jesus Christ in radical ways. A place where they could bravely ask even the most basic questions about God without feeling out of place. While the number of people has grown beyond the limits of a living room, the vision has never strayed—It’s only gotten more interesting. The Crossing has become more than just a “place.” It’s a community that’s fresh, real, raw, alive and committed to telling an ancient story to break through even the most hardened of hearts.
By using unconventional teaching methods and various art mediums and technology, The Crossing creates experiences rooted in scripture that are both culturally relevant and deeply personal. Focusing less on a “demographic” and more on a state of mind, the palette at The Crossing spans every age, religious background (or none at all) and ethnic group.
The Crossing continues to see growth and expansion with three additional campuses, including the new Grant’sTrail Campus.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Displays both a calling to Youth ministry and to The Crossing
• Demonstrates a knowledge and confidence in Scripture
• Demonstrates strong spiritual health as well as a level of spiritual authority
• Understanding and living out of healthy boundaries
• High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• High levels of communication
• Able to communicate to adults in a non-student way
• Relates well with others
• Able to navigate the art and the science of Ministry App and pastoral conversations
• Champion of unity throughout all Crossing Ministries and campuses
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Character Traits Needed For This Position
• Extensive experience in children’s ministry or education
• Team player
• Strong problem solving skills
• Flexible and teachable
• Trustworthy, humble, teachable
• Passionate about The Crossing and a personal relationship with God
Direct Report (straight line): This role reports directly to the Grant’s Trail Campus Pastor.
Indirect Report (dotted line): This role works closely with the Global Student Pastor for The Crossing Church.