Why We Love This Opportunity
We’re already loving BridgePoint Church! It’s high energy, fast-growing, and all about reaching the Next Generation and people who are far from God. The staff culture is high on Leadership Development and Freedom to create and innovate. The staff team is made up of leaders with diverse backgrounds, passions and gift-sets, and it all stacks up to a next level team! It’s the perfect time to join what God is doing in and through BridgePoint as the Student Pastor!
Founded in 2006, BridgePoint is a growing and dynamic multi-site church with a great story and promising future. BridgePoint exists to help people – ALL PEOPLE – get closer to GOD. At BridgePoint there is an obvious desire to settle for nothing less than biblical, authentic and relevant teaching and an excellent and edgy worship experience. Attenders are encouraged to come as they are, with a casual atmosphere and irresistible environments for kids, worship, and community connections.
Landing on Outreach Magazine’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Churches, BridgePoint is seeing almost 3000 walking in their doors each week and experiencing growth at all three of their campus locations. They are just getting started when it comes to reaching new families, but they also have a solid structure for helping people engage and take their next steps toward becoming a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Coming from a Student Ministries background himself, Lead and Founding Pastor, Tim Whipple, is all in and leading his team with great vision and intentionality.
BridgePoint Church is searching for a Student Pastor to lead the Student Ministry. Currently they are “3 locations, 1 Student Ministry”, meaning that students from across all campuses gather at the Tyrone (Broadcast) campus. Student ministry attendance averages 225, with more than 50 volunteer leaders committed to reaching and serving them.
• Lead the middle and high school ministry, including budgeting, operations, first impressions, small groups, and strategic planning.
• Develop large group worship gathering, teaching, and small groups.
• Recruit, equip, & develop adult and student leaders.
• Build trusted relationships with parents, resourcing and equipping them.
• Be the first contact for students and families that are going through pastoral care situations.
• Design and implement campus-specific impact strategy for outreach to local schools.
• Lead the Part-time Student Ministries Worship Leader and the Full-time Student Ministries Assistant.
• Committed to your own personal leadership and spiritual growth
• A gifted communicator of God’s Word in a relevant and applicable message
• Forward thinking, always seeking ways to be better
• Ready to work hard / play hard
• A Team Player who thrives in a fast paced and big-vision context
• Highly organized yet flexible
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 3-5 years experience
• Multi-site, mega-church experience is a plus