We are privileged to help Lakeshore Community Church find their next Student Pastor.
Lakeshore Community Church is in the middle of a community where 10% of the population identifies as Christian. However 50% of Lakeshore’s first time guests identify as not Christian!
This church has a heart for those who don’t yet know Christ striving to create a family friendly church with down-to-earth teaching, making the gospel accessible, all while compelling people to grow in their walk with Christ.
Lakeshore Community Church was founded by Pastor Vince DiPaola and his family in 1994 with a heart to create a church for people who were interested in God, but not necessarily church. Lakeshore is located in Greece, New York (just outside of Rochester). It is a community full of families who mostly identify as Catholic.
In its infancy, Lakeshore Community Church moved around renting 11 different facilities to hold Sunday services, all the while growing larger. Eventually in 2004 they were blessed to build their current building and then added to that building in 2010. Currently they have 40,000 square feet to do ministry with a youth addition being fully funded and being built this coming spring.
Lakeshore Community Church is an independent church that is self-governing and led by the Staff for strategic planning, the Elders for spiritual oversight, and the Trustees for stewarding of finances. Lakeshore affiliates themselves with Converge Worldwide.
To effectively lead and develop ministries for Middle School students, High School students, and Young Adults that help students and their families discover and develop a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Position Responsibilities & Vision
– Set and direct the vision of the Student Ministries in order to reach more teens and young adults for Christ in a way that fulfills the church’s vision.
– Establish solid leadership at all Student Ministry programs and events, including large group and small group environments.
– Develop large group programs that are fun, engaging, and effective at reaching young people at various stages of spiritual maturity.
– Ensure consistent and effective communication with parents of students.
– Create environments and opportunities for Young Adults to connect, grow, and experience Jesus in relevant ways.
– Continually develop our student and young adult small groups so that more young people are connected to a caring, adult leader and consistently challenged to take the next right step in their relationship with Jesus.
– Continually raise up and develop leaders who help carry out the ministry to both students and young adults.
Know someone who is a great fit for this job? Share it with them now!
Contact email@example.com to apply, or click the button below.