If you are looking for an incredible opportunity to be on a great team, lead a solid group of volunteers, and be instrumental in creating unforgettable opportunities for students to be known, valued, and equipped for life in 2021, this is an opportunity for you. This person will be tasked to strategically grow the program and to develop broader, innovative ways of reaching students and their families in the local community.
Flatirons Community Church began in 1997. It is the 14th largest church in America and is the largest church in Colorado.
After meeting in various locations for many years, they remodeled a huge retail space, transforming it into an amazing ministry facility. Over the past four years Flatirons has launched four additional campuses throughout Colorado.
They are a church meeting in multiple locations in the Denver-Boulder area, online, and around the world. You’ll find a group of people that may look a little rough around the edges but expect to be welcomed and comfortable. They call themselves a “me too” community and hope that you feel right at home.
The Lafayette Campus Student Ministry Director is a full-time position responsible for the vision, creative direction, development, and execution of middle and high school ministries at the Lafayette Campus. The primary initiative of this role is to strategically grow the program and to develop broader, innovative ways of valuing and reaching students and their families in our community.
- Leadership and oversight of all aspects of student programming (activities, worship, small groups, teaching etc.).
- Recruits, trains, schedules, and develops volunteers.
- Takes initiative in building relationships, conducts regular informational/training sessions, and shows appreciation to volunteers.
- Pursues regular contact and builds relationships with students and their parents.
- Manages and maintains the Student Ministry budget.
- Oversees all ministry needs – accounting, email communication with parents, volunteers, and staff, tracking ministry metrics, etc.
- Supports, attends, and assists the overall operation of the Lafayette Campus.