Why We Love This Opportunity
Cornerstone Church is excited to be expanding their staff matrix in this season to create room for a next-level leader to lead their launch campus in Litchfield, MN! Cornerstone has a passionate, aggressive multi-site vision to impact the rural counties across the upper midwest and beyond with the Gospel and the Litchfield Campus & Teaching Pastor will be a primary leader in the pursuit of that vision.
The Campus & Teaching Pastor will be a primary communicator, as well as being the leader of the entire Litchfield campus and ministry, averaging over 1,000 people per weekend!
Cornerstone Church is a church committed to their mission of “LEADING PEOPLE IN A GROWING RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST”. They excel in relationships, are passionate about transformation and know they are winning when multiplication is happening.
Their first “worship service” was in May of 1951. In January of the following year, 14 people committed to organizing as First Baptist Church, to be a light for Christ in the area together. Many years have come and gone since this small, faithful band of Christ followers set out on the journey they continue today. Through it all, struggle and growth, God has been with them as they continue to complete the task He has given them.
This is a great place to be and serve. They’re a growing and life-giving church family operating in a multi-site context that is always looking for how they can continue to help more people know God more deeply. They work hard but also have a ton of fun. They are a group of people who take their calling seriously without taking themselves too seriously.
The Litchfield Campus & Teaching Pastor is responsible for the overall leadership, growth and development of the campus. Needs to be a high-energy, recognized leader who attracts people, builds teams, develops leaders, and lives a passion for lost people and local communities. This person is a developer, coordinator, director, motivator, supporter and observer. Will also be a part of multi-site teaching team and in regular teaching rotation. This position reports to the Executive Pastor of Ministries.
- Passion for leading groups/large numbers of people in spiritual growth and transformation
- Able to embrace personal growth and adapt to change while seeking innovation
- Demonstrates spiritual and relational maturity consistent with a hunger for knowing God, studying His word, spending focused time with Him and helping others know Christ
- Able to provide stage communication and Biblical teaching at high level. Will start at 10-12 times per year (monthly) as primary communicator to all sites with an opportunity for increased frequency depending on performance. Additional teaching opportunities will exist in other platforms.
- Has exhibited strong Biblical knowledge and application
- Attained or in process to attain a Bachelors (Masters preferred) in some leadership, management or ministry field