Why We Love This Opportunity
Markle Church of Christ is seeking a Lead Minister to grow into a new and exciting future with a gifted staff, encouraging elder board, and committed congregation. When you step on campus for a weekend gathering at Markle Church of Christ, you will immediately understand why people who come and attend often stay and make it home. This is a great place to love and lead!
Church or Org Description
MCC is a non-denominational church with the mission of loving the lost, making disciples, and serving others. It is a welcoming and serving church that depends on the people that call MCC home to step up and serve like Jesus. Whether it is through Sunday services, family ministry, missions, or in the community, there is a place for everyone to engage in the church’s mission.
Markle is in the middle of an initiative to get all members on board and excited about the philosophy that they should all have their “One” that they are currently loving and serving. They should be intentional about building a relationship with a neighbor or co-worker with the ultimate motive of leading them to Christ. We are hoping for 300 adult decisions for Christ over the next five years with this plan.
Markle, Indiana, is a great place to visit, work and live.
This is the type of town that so many prefer as people move out of many cities and into communities where they can lock arms and hearts and do life with people.
This is a place where you can be known and make a fantastic contribution to a beautiful community.
Markle Church of Christ is searching for a Lead Minister of great vision, passion, and maturity whose heart is burdened for the lost souls of this world and seeks to carry out the Great Commission by preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Lead Minister of Markle will serve the Body of Christ through preaching, teaching, witnessing, and shepherding of the church family and surrounding community. The Lead Minister will be a vital part of the Leadership Team (Elders) and will serve as both leader and mentor to the church staff.
– Baptized believer
– Degree from an accredited Christian college or university is preferred
– Ordained Christian minister
– Satisfies the Biblical qualifications of 1 Peter 5:1-4; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Timothy 3:1-7
– Committed to the principles and beliefs of Markle Church of Christ
– Ability to preach and teach God’s Word with equal passion and authority
– Affirms and embraces the core beliefs, doctrine, and theology of Markle Church of Christ
– Full agreement with Markle’s Mission, Vision, and Core Value statements
– Ability to connect with a multi-generational congregation
– The lead minister reports to the Elders