Why We Love This Opportunity
Clover Road Christian Church is that nearby, faraway church that is tucked into an iconic midwest town. The opportunity to love and serve people in a smaller city, yet be close to a big city is the best of both worlds for family, travel, and entertainment.
Church or Org Description
Clover Road endeavors to connect people with Christ and with other people. We strive for authentic relationships in that context so that we can make an impact for Christ in the community and beyond.
CRCC wants to see the men, women, and children in the communities surrounding Hannibal transformed into disciples and voices for Jesus Christ. The church strives to reach and serve the area within a 10-15 minute drive from the church.
CRCC is part of the independent Christian Church with roots in the Restoration Movement. Clover Road abides by the following principle … “We are not the only Christians, but we are Christians only.”
CRCC also believes there are essentials and non-essentials when it comes to community. There are things we must agree upon (essentials) and there are things we can disagree on and still all go to heaven (non-essentials).
CRCC believes in taking communion on a weekly basis.
CRCC believes in promoting a sense of community and plans events to allow members to participate in fellowship. These include life group events and other celebratory events.
CRCC is a tight-knit community with a family atmosphere. It’s a place where long-lasting friendships are made.
Purpose of Position: To work in collaboration with the elders to carry out the stated mission of the church.
To supervise and coordinate the work of the ministerial staff.
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
– A Master’s or Master of Divinity Degree would be preferred.
– An ordained minister in the Christian Church.
– Embraces the core principles and doctrines as they relate to the Restoration Movement.
– Full agreement with the church’s mission statement.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a full-time associate or senior pastoral ministry.
– Proven ability in leading staff in day-to-day ministry.
– Possesses the experience to provide basic counseling.
– Proven ability to provide for shepherding ministry of the church.
– Possesses the experience to provide sound input into the church’s budget and financial decisions.