High School Pastor
We’re already loving Bethlehem Church! It’s high energy, fast-growing, and all about reaching the Next Generation and people who are far from God. The staff culture is high on Leadership Development and Freedom to create and innovate. The staff team is made up of leaders with diverse backgrounds, passions and gift-sets, and it all stacks up to a next level team! It’s a perfect time to join what God is doing in and through Bethlehem as the High School Pastor!
Church Description *
Bethlehem Church is a dynamic and growing multi-site church that is all about leading people to discover New Life in Christ. Their heart is for people to engage, hear, and respond to God. Every service at Bethlehem Church is designed to provide an environment to do that.
Bethlehem is a modern expression of a Southern Baptist rooted church– High-energy worship, relevant teaching and a “You Belong Here” message no matter where a guest is on their faith journey. You get the overwhelming sense that this is a gathering of real people who love each other, their church and their community. At Bethlehem, there is an obvious desire to settle for nothing less than authentic, theologically sound and Christ-honoring teaching and worship.
Located an hour NW of Atlanta, Bethlehem, Georgia, has it all! It’s a beautiful town with access to all the perks of living near a big city but not IN it.
The current average weekly attendance at Bethlehem Church is 3400 at two campuses, with an exploding Student Ministry, including 150+ High Schoolers.
Position Description *
Bethlehem Church is searching for a High School Student Pastor to lead an innovative High School Ministry in one of the fastest growing churches in the nation. This position will provide point leadership to all High School Ministry leaders and environments across two campuses and more planned in the future.
The High School Pastor will:
- Lead and grow all High School Ministries across Bethlehem campuses.
- Develop large group worship gathering, teaching, and small groups for High School ministry weekly.
- Recruit, equip, & develop adult leaders and student leaders to execute large and small group ministries.
- Build trusted relationships with parents, communicating with and resourcing and equipping them well when it comes to how they lead at home.
- Design and implement campus-specific impact strategy for outreach to local schools.
- Committed to your own personal leadership and spiritual growth
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Ready to work hard / play hard
Experience Requirements for the High School Pastor:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in ministry
- Skilled in organizing multiple projects and events
- Highly organized while staying flexible