Vale Church is presenting one of the most exciting next level opportunities in the midwest. Pastor Ted Max and his team have built a culture of authenticity, integrity, honesty and a relentless commitment to pursuing Kingdom R.O.I. in all that they do. Their church is going to the next level in their home base of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
Vale had grown from 500 to over 3,000 in just the last seven years and, even though Covid limited gatherings, things don’t seem to be slowing down as momentum continues at Vale. The High School Director/Pastor who is brought into this team is going to have a blast building a rocking High School Ministry.
Vale Church is a dynamic church birthed in Bloomington, Illinois. It is a church with 60+ year roots that has experienced explosive growth over the past seven years. Vale Church is a church on the move. On an average weekend you will experience a welcoming environment, engaging teaching, and excellent worship. Since 2013 Vale Church has been making huge strides to reinvent and redefine itself within the community. It has seen tremendous growth, and dramatic impact on people’s lives.
The church is known in the community for its missional philosophy. The staff is young and eager. This church is doing what others will not do in their community to reach those others will not reach. They believe reaching their community goes beyond our 4 walls and actually means getting their hands dirty to reach our community. Vale Church partners with several Christian organizations in town to reach people in ways that alone Vale could not reach. It is not about making Vale’s name great, but about making Jesus known.
The High School Youth Pastor/Director supports the Youth Team in the vision, development, and implementation of programs and events through overseeing and developing leaders, creating organizational systems, and collaborating with the Youth team. This position reports directly to the Ministries Pastor.
- Work with student team to create an experience that fosters community & a pathway to look more like Jesus.
- Create an environment where students can see how your walk of faith works daily
- As part of the Youth Team, plan and execute yearly youth eventsAs part of the Youth Team, develop, plan and execute Youth community groups
- As part of the Youth Team, develop, plan and execute online connections (social media & web presence)
- Recruit, develop and equip adult volunteers.
- Reproduce and replace yourself within the ministry in key roles
- Recruit, develop and equip a student age leadership team
- Establish program direction and content to engage students, grades 9-12, in a committed walk of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Develop strong relationships with leaders in the local communityBuild a bridge to parent engagement (Parent seminar, tools & events)
- Develop and implement strategy to empower at home parental discipleship Manage yearly budget