We are thrilled to work with Northwest Bible as they explore the right fit for their Family Pastor role. With solid people in place in children’s ministry, middle school ministry and high school ministry, the church seeks a catalytic leader to help them move all the ministries forward.
Northwest is a healthy, vibrant church presently focused on having conversations about Jesus with our neighbors and co-workers, along with others in our communities and around the world. Woven into the fabric from its beginning, Northwest began what they call “Faith Promise,” committing by faith each year to give to missions; but the mission is at home as well, they are growing and becoming more invitational, while maintaining the deep and real relationships with those long faithful in the church.
Northwest is a multi-generational church that seeks to be a mind-connected-to-heart people who pursue Christ without pretense. They offer weekly services at 9am and 10:35am with children’s ministry offerings at both service and student ministry at 10:35am. Northwest is a relational church with 70% of their people connecting through their vibrant small groups that meet on Sunday mornings and throughout the week.
– Care for, shepherd, and be available to the Children’s Minister, Middle School Minister, High School Minister and Student Ministry Coordinator
– Direct, develop, and oversee the professional development plans of these Ministers
– Create a culture of collaboration
– Partner with each team to ensure leadership training and development of ministry staff and volunteers
– Teach in large group settings as needed
– Cast vision for and ensure ministry staff are executing programming of all Family Ministry activities, including Sunday morning and mid-week meetings as well as Vacation Bible School, camps and special events.
– As a religious organization, all employees must affirm and adhere to the Church’s Doctrinal Statement of Faith and Statement on Marriage and Human Sexuality based upon its sincerely held religious beliefs, to qualify for involvement with the ministry.
– Proven experience in a multi-staff, multi-service environment of at least 3 years
– A track record of recruiting, training and retaining a volunteer staff of adults
– A creative team player able to think outside the box
Supervises: Children’s Minister, Middle School Minister, High School Minister and Student Ministry Coordinator